Destination A/T Tire
The Firestone Destination A/T is the SUV and light truck all-terrain tire for drivers who want to go wherever the road leads--from main streets to the woods. The Destination A/T with UNI-T technology is built to adapt to travel in wet or dry weather and gives you an extra measure of confidence in handling and braking on those rainy days. All-terrain performance is complemented by added technology that promotes a smooth and quiet ride.
- CO-CS (COMPUTER OPTIMIZED COMPONENT SYSTEM) - Maximizes performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction
- O-BEAD - Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK) - Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- 5° NOISE REDUCTION - Produces noise-canceling sound waves to significantly reduce tire noise on road surfaces
- SPIRAL WRAP - Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Destination LE with UNI-T Tire (Firestone)
Transforce AT Tire (Firestone)
Destination M/T Tire (Firestone)
Dueler A/T REVO 2 with Uni-T Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler A/T 693 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Transforce HT Tire (Firestone)
Dueler A/T RH-S Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler H/T 684 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler H/T 689 Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler HP Sport Tire (Bridgestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.